The Garden

Garden-by-Barbara-Schlenker.jpg

Description

CURRENTLY NOT ON DISPLAY.

Oil painting of a colorful flower garden with brown fence rail at bottom left and brick path visible in upper right. Undated.
On plaque: "Barbara Schlenker/THE GARDEN/Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Fellin".
During the 1960s and early 1970s, Barbara Schlenker’s (1915-1991) work was exhibited at the Art Institute of Chicago, and the National Design Center. She was also president of the North Shore Art League before moving to Michigan in the late 1970s.

Rights

In Copyright http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/

Physical Dimensions

36 x 40 in.

Comments